Privacy, your data and your rights
You retain all copyrights to your data all times. Quickmail acts as Software Service Provider, granting you a license for the use of the software provided by our website. Your rights to the license are bound by the terms. Breaching any of the terms, or abusing our service, may result, without notice or specific reason, in immediate termination of the license and deletion of your data. The license is non-transferable, subject to change, and Quickmail has the right to change or revoke licenses at any time.
See the 'Privacy' section in the About Us section for more details about how your data is used
By using the software and services provided Quickmail, you agree to be bound by the terms, conditions and notices contained herein.
Generally, this service prohibits:
- Over-use our resources by repeatedly making many requests to our servers
- Reverse engineer, circumvent or attack our website for the purpose of gaining unauthorised privileges
- Use of our service for purposes other than intended
This service prohibits sending of messages, that:
- are unsolicited commercial email (spam)
- are harassing, abusive, defamatory, obscene, in bad faith, unethical or otherwise illegal content
- distribute trojans, viruses or other malicious computer software
- are intending to commit fraud, impersonating other persons, phishing, scams, or related crime
- distribute intellectual property without ownership or a license to distribute such property
Copyright violations, complaints or abuse reports should be reported to us via our feedback systems described in the About Us sections.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
For content with links to third party resources, Quickmail has no control over third party resources and is not responsible or liable for their content or services offered. Quickmail has no control over and not responsible for any content of email messages, including their attachments Caveat emptor
Additionally, the following header will be added to outgoing email: X-Originating-IP:[18.104.22.168]